Thursday, April 12, 2007

Ta-Dah!

So, what do you think? I have been wanting a change for my blog for quite some time. I am not computer saavy enough to be able to get through all of the changes quickly. I was, however, able to create a new header and post it on the page. It has taken me three days to make the header in photo-shop and then, using the links Brooke gave me, try and try again to put it on my page. Here it is! WOW! It was a lot of work, but I am so happy with the way it turned out. Please don't expect any more from me. HTML is not my favorite place to hang around. I used the Shabby Princess Festival Kit to create the whole header.

2 comments:

Heather B said...

It looks sooooooo good! I don't like html either.

Brooke said...

Ooooh, pretty!! Your header looks fantastic!! Looks like you got photoshop down, girlie! I love that kit too. Gorgeous family photo...I could go on and on....I'm glad it worked for ya.