Monday, June 4, 2007

Great Web Site

My sister-in-law Angie emailed me this link (she got it from her friend Ashley). They ship for FREE to Hawaii if you spend over $50 and it can get here within 3 business days. Easy for me to spend $50, having two kids in diapers! I don't know about you mainlanders, but the prices are cheaper than our Costco and Sam's Club! So if you need to save some money, give it a try.

1-800-Diapers

That's all for now...I am going to try to get Abi on video crawling. She never performs for me when I want her to. She's so humble at her young age.

Oh, I forgot to mention my momentous Sunday. For the first time in 2 years, I was able to sit on the bench for the entirety of Sacrament Meeting! Connor had fallen asleep on the way to church in the car. He stayed asleep as we walked into church and stayed that way on the bench. It was great. Abi was adorable and was awake for the first half. The second half, she kept looking up at me, then laying her head on my chest. After the fifteenth time, she fell asleep! She is such a little wiggle wart, I never get to hold her when she is calm, still and asleep. It was such a wonderful Sunday. Of course, Sister Choi took Abi as soon as Sacrament Meeting was over and I never saw her again until church was over. We attend the best ward EVER!

No comments: