Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Katie has tagged me...so enjoy learning a few things about me and check at the end to see if you've been tagged!

When you get tagged, just copy the questions, answer them and then YOU tag 4 more people.

4 Jobs I've Held
1. Interior Design Consultant
2. Bridal Shop Attendant
3. Movie Concession Stand Girl
4. Travel Agent

4 Movies I can Watch Over & Over
1. Pride & Prejudice (A&E Version)
2. Pride & Prejudice (Newer one)
3. While You Were Sleeping
4. Napoleon Dynamite

4 Places I Have Lived
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Boston, MA
3. Dallas, TX
4. Taylorsville, UT

4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy
1. So You Think You Can Dance
2. Ugly Betty
3. The Office
4. Jeopardy

4 Places I Have Been on Vacation
1. Kauai, HI
2. Big Island, HI
3. Maui, HI
4. Murray, UT (yup, it's a vacation)

4 Favorite Foods
1. Spaghetti Factory Spaghetti with Browned Butter & Mizithra Cheese
2. Bertucci's Silano Pizza
3. Chili's Chips & Salsa
4. Ted's Bacon Cheeseburger

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. Gmail
2. Favorite Blogs
3. CNN.Com
4. My Banks Website

4 Place I Want to Visit
1. Murray UT (I'm a little homesick)
2. Victoria BC
3. Alaska
4. Lake Powell (never been)

Here are the 4 people I am tagging:

Angie

Emilee

Heather

Shayna

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Home is definitely a vacation (and I'm a little homesick too.)
I will see you tonight! Unless we hear from our neighbor, oh, I'll just e-mail you.
:)

Shay said...

Ha, ha, ha. Thanks for the tag. I've never had this opportunity. How much fun!