Friday, February 22, 2008

I Must Admit That...

I have read every book in the Twilight series. I couldn't put them down and neglected everything and everyone in my life until I finished them. I am anxious to see the movie and my good friend Karie sends me updates regularly about it. When asked by others to explain the book and what draws you in...I can't. I have no real explanation.

I LOVE to play Guitar Hero. Isaac's friend, Jake, left his Wii here at the house and I can't get enough of it. I have set my limits though, and I can only play it when Isaac is home (which isn't too often...and mostly because I have no idea how to set it up or get it started). Yeah, I pretty much rock the "easy" songs.

I am a massive fan of American Idol. Always have been and always will be. Simon is 89% of the time right and I agree with him that 89% of the time. I don't watch much TV (okay, I do get in my fair share of "Super Why" and "The Wiggles"), but I try not to miss an episode of A.I.

Connor got a train set from my dad. I have way too much fun sitting on the ground and re-configuring the track layouts. When Connor is taking a nap or busy doing something else, I take the track apart (or pick up the pieces he took apart) and re-design it.

There...nothing to be too embarrassed about, right?

5 comments:

Live everyday to its fullest said...

OK so I totally love the Twilight series as well...I read each of the books in under 2 days...and I also cannot wait for the movie or the release of the next book in August! YEAH!

Shay said...

Love the Twilight series too! That is hilarious of you and Connor's train track. I love it!

Angie said...

I know I haven't mentioned this. But I just order the last book off of amazon. We need talk about it sometime. Everyone thinks I'm crazy, but I'm rooting for Jacob. He just seems a little more realistic I guess. I'm too rational I guess.

Shboogoo's Mommy said...

It was fun seeing you guys the other day! Clifford was a little disappointing to me, though; was there a "story time" part at the beginning? Well, I think it was through Stephanie Tye's blog that I found yours recently. Now you can see mine if you want. shboogoo.blogspot.com

HeatherB said...

Hey there. I just wanted to tell you that we are going to be in town from the 11th to the 20th of March, so we have to get together sometime. I am going to be incredibly pregnant, but I am going stir-crazy here with Dan's schedule...so off to Utah. I can't wait to see you!