Monday, November 17, 2008

A Wedding

My brother recommended me for the job, and I took it, and here are the results:




The couple wanted to incorporate their heritage so we put pictures of their parents/grandparents/great-grandparents on each of the tables with a saying that went along with the theme.

We took branches and limbs from the trees behind my parents house and used them around the perimeter of the chapel and hung seed balls from them.

Above each table was a half circle with flowers stuck in them and below each "nest" was the centerpiece.

The guest book has pictures of the bride and groom together and got filled up fast...I should have put more pages in it. Many lessons learned for next time.

Very fall-like and outdoorsy, I'd say. The bride was so wonderful and kind, so easy to work with. I would hesitate doing another wedding because I would expect every bride to be as agreeable and organized as this one.

4 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

That wedding looks amazing. You are so talented! They were lucky to find you.

HeatherB said...

Beautiful! What a cool experience.

Miranda said...

Awesome! Is this the wedding that Debbie helped with?

Rachael and Brad Huntsman said...

Nice job Mel....it looks great!