Thursday, March 12, 2009

Stuffing

This morning I was putting a show on for the little boys downstairs. When I returned upstairs to encourage Abi to join them, I just about fell over backwards when I found her in Connor's room patting her chest saying "That's better."

Upon closer examination, she had emptied the remaining box of wipes and stuffed them down her shirt.

She is only 2 years old!!!!

I would really like to know where she got the idea to stuff herself...certainly not from me!!!!

Does she already have self-image issues?

O brother....I am really in for an interesting future with this little girl.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my! That girl is something else! I can't wait to see what her future holds. :)

Heather B said...

That is sooo funny! What a girl! So observant! (I believe you that you don't stuff. I mean she probably just wants to look like you PERIOD, who doesn't?) Love you!

Janel Ruzzi said...

That's a good one!

Anonymous said...

Okay! That is hilarious! That goes down on record!