Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Want

This fabric for my living room chairs:

There is a problem....$60 a yard. Thankfully, I can get it for half off. But, I need 14 yards to cover the 2 chairs. Then it's $250 per chair to have them re-upholstered.

So, I will keep dreaming (and keep the faux fur throw over one of the chairs) until the day when this can happen.

Although, when it can happen, I will probably have changed my mind a dozen times and the room will have a new color scheme.

That's just the way I roll.

Poor Todd.

2 comments:

Janel Ruzzi said...

I LOVE that fabric! Who on earth prices a fabric $60 a yard?!? Does that sound ridiculous to anyone besides me? Sorry its so much, but someday you'll find the perfect fabric at an affordable price!

Anonymous said...

That is incredibly beautiful! I would LOVE that in my living room!