Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

Here are mine:

-Fit easily into my Big Star Jeans by September (I have a plan)
-Read a story to the kids each night before bed (maybe not Friday and Saturday's)
-Wash, Dry, Fold and Put away one load of laundry each week day
-Study the Sunday School and Relief Society Lessons the Sunday before they are taught
-Pay off our overdraft

I figure one financial, one spiritual, one physical, one for the kids and one for the house is adequate.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good goals. Mine are along the same lines...pay down debt, do better with family scripture study, read through the Doctrine and Covenants (to follow along with the Gospel Doctrine Sunday School lessons), lose those last 5 pounds...so that I can fit back into my skinny jeans comfortably! We can do it!