Wednesday, February 21, 2007

These are a Few of My Favorite Things


I must admit, I like a lot of things, these are just the ones I could come up with now. Okay, so I started writing this list and it ended up just being things that make me feel good...and things I like. Oh, just do with it what you will! Thank my sister-in-law Angie for this great shot of me at my very best!

* My favorite architect, student, Executive Secretary, husband, father of my children (there is only one), companion & friend is Todd
* My favorite explorer, dare devil, two year old, whiner, & kisser (sorry Todd) is Connor
* My favorite cheeks, legs, smile, laugh & bottle drinker is Abi
* Scrapbooking and Cardmaking
* Bertucci's Pizza
* Canolli's
* Secret Dirty Indulgence: Diet Pepsi Jazz Black Cherry and Vanilla
* Watching Abi stretch when she wakes up in the morning
* Enjoying a lecture about ? from Connor
* Dancing (not very good at it, but LOVE IT)
* Singing
* Attempting to plunk the piano
* The smell of rain
* Eye Brow Shaper from Kristy Harris Salon
* Volumizing Mascara
* A good dye job on my hair (blonde, preferably)
* At least 3 hours of solitude every afternoon
* Bubble baths
* Completing my Visiting Teaching (still working on this month!)
* Talking
* Eating
* Peanut Butter M&M's
* Any good romantic comedy
* Strawberry Banana Rendevous from Coldstone
* Dreaming about the house I will someday have
* Making the kids laugh
* Listening to Todd make up stories/songs
* Being happy

If I think of any more, I will add them.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I have two little men of my own, and they are so much fun to kiss. (One of them, incidentally, will turn his head and open his mouth sometimes when I'll be kissing his cheek. I tease that this means he's going to be a good kisser. :)) Not that they make kissing my husband any less fun, but there's something about having a little one to snuggle with!