Sunday, March 4, 2007

When it Rains, It Pours!

Okay, it isn't raning, or pouring....just a little sprinkle. You'll notice that there haven't been too many pictures lately on my blog. It's my bad. I allowed Connor to use my camera one day (Heidi...Connor is not ready to be a budding photographer yet, I suppose it comes with age). He busted my digital camera!!!! I am so dumb, letting a two year old play with my camera.

I also haven't blogged in a while because our laptop finally died on us. Thankfully, Todd has this awsome new ibook that I can use when he isn't busy doing school work (which is right now because he is taking a nap...he'll be pulling an all-nighter tonight because of mid-terms).

So those are the only two downers in my life right now. Not too bad, there are always remedies to each problem, the computer one was solved by me stealing away a moment on Todd's laptop. The camera problem was remedied last night when Todd took me to Wal-mart to find a replacement camera. New pics to come soon!

So, that is the update on my life...or now. I should let Todd get back to his education!

No comments: