Tuesday, April 3, 2007

The Bedroom


I have finally got a picture of the bedroom! A few weeks ago, Todd was in Denver with his Studio class and I took advantage of the opportunity by painting the bedroom. I must admit, as much as I love the pale blue and the two browns, the darker blue has a strange electric feel to it. I think that I am going to have to tone it down a bit. I also am not crazy about how equal the widths of the stripes are, so I am thinking of adding a small 3" light brown stripe on the outsides of the dark blue and a small 2" stripe on the outside of the light brown. What do you think?

We have yet to purchase any nice furniture, only because we are poor starving students. The remainder of the houses remodel is on hold until the Summer, when the Architecture school just so happens to NOT offer any classes and Todd will take the time off to gut the kitchen, living room, entry and bathrooms for their new face lift! I am so excited. I often wonder how we are all going to live in this place while it is under construction. Maybe the kids and I will hop over to another island and spend a week or two (in my dreams).

You'll notice that the picture is not void of a little life...there sits Abigail.

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Wow, it's gorgeous, LOVE the bedding and the cutie on top. I like the color of the blue but I think two stripes would be a fabulous touch.