Wednesday, November 5, 2008

8 Things

This one is for my Miranda:

8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
(we don't have a television, so I am just listing the ones I watch on-line)
1. Ugly Betty
2. Dancing With the Stars
3. The Office
4. Pushing Daisies
(the last four are the shows I wish were still going)
5. The Cosby Show
6. American Idol
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Kids Incorporated

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Spaghetti Factory
2. Moki's
3. Ted's Bakery
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Italian Village
6. Cafe Rio
7. Arctic Circle
8. Chik-Fil-A

8 Things That Happened Yesterday (Tuesday, November 4th)
1. Watched Scooter & Mimi
2. Disciplined Connor for hitting Scooter, Mimi, & Abi
3. Cleaned the office
4. Washed 4 loads of Laundry
5. Explained to Connor that he couldn't wear his costume anymore & hid said costume
6. Disciplined Connor for not listening when he walked upstairs wearing his costume
7. Fumed when I went downstairs to put the costume away only to find the newly cleaned office in complete dissaray (I hid the costume in the office, which, when Connor left the door open allowed Carly to come in and unload one of the file cabinet drawers).
8. Waited outside until Todd came home from work, so I could leave for work, as I could not look Connor in the face.

8 Things to Look Forward To:
1. Todd coming home from work
2. Date night
3. My next Diet Pepsi
4. The kids faces when I let them play in the snow again (please don't melt)
5. Watching the kids play in the snow
6. Carly sleeping through the night for a whole week
7. Mom's meatloaf
8. Bedtime

8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. The smell
2. The changing colors
3. The change of wardrobe
4. Fires
5. Hot Cocoa
6. Cooler weather
7. Wearing socks to bed
8. Sitting on the heater with a blanket around me

8 Things on My Wish List
1. Pay off Student Loans
2. Get Todd licensed
3. Decorate, Decorate, Decorate
4. To be a full-time mom
5. Put in a sprinkling system
6. Manage time more wisely
7. Be a better wife/mother
8. Get the Camry fixed

8 People I tag:
1. Suzy
2. Becky Windell
3. Tenille
4. Jeanette
5. Patrice
6. Ashley
7. Celeste
8. Jamie

No comments: