Do you remember when I told you about Carly's room and the wall that bugged me?
It is finally done.
Do you want to see?
Notice how everything is high enough that Carly can't rip it down. I hope she doesn't sprout up anytime too soon or those birds will all have lived very short lives.
You may also notice that these birds underwent some minor reconstructive surgery. They have both come out of it very well and seem to be adapting to their transplants quite well.
And here are some of the newest hatchlings to join Carly's tree:
I found some digiscrap birds that I liked and printed them out on regular paper.
Then I used those as templates/stencils for the birds I wanted. Gathered my green and blue scrap papers and started cutting the shapes out. Each of them are mounted on foam-core and sealed with a good dose of mod-poge.
Button eyes to see what that tempermental girl is up to and some ribbon to keep them in the air was, I think, the perfect final touch!