Sunday, November 13, 2011

Month of Thanks - Day #13

Today in Primar, Janel had a Priest, Teacher and Deacon from our Young Men's group come in and help teach about reverence during the Sacrament.

These young men walked into the room and brought the spirit with them.  I was moved to tears when these young men bore their testimony of the sacredness of this ordinance that they get to perform weekly.

It's not very often that I am quiet or patient enough (or mentally in the right place) in primary to be moved by the spirit.  But I am so grateful for the quiet that was there in the Primary room this Sunday as I was reminded about the importance of the Sacrament.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I miss Primary. I felt the spirit there so much through the comments that the children made and the lessons I was able to plan. The Lord definitely loves His children.