Thursday, December 15, 2011

Month of Thanks - Blah

I am usually a very optimistic, grateful kind of person.  Or at least, I think I am.

Without a doubt, I will have a brief moment of thanks everyday.  If I get to park in that great little parking spot.  When someone I don't even know pays a compliment.  If the sunset is pink and purple and blue.  When I get to have a few moments of silence for myself.

But something happened toward the end of the month that made me kind of blah.  Yeah, I was grateful for the things I am supposed to be grateful for, but I didn't feel like writing something down every single day.

So there you have it, the rest of the month went to blah.

2 comments:

Celeste said...

I love you Melody! The fact that you came up with something to write down every single day speaks volumes! I love reading your posts. you always inspire me!

Sarah said...

You are definitely a cheerful and optimistic person. And a 25 day run of gratitude is awesome! I'm sorry the end of the month was rough for you.