Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Posterity

I once was great at writing down every teeny tiny detail of Connor's pregnancy and life...and then it was all lost when the hard drive crashed.

I was once great at writing down every detail of Abi's pregnancy and birth...and then it was all lost when the laptop crashed.

So for the last little while I have rummaged through old notes, medical records and everything else I could find and started re-writing their histories and starting one for Carly.

I know this will most likely not interest any of you, however, I think the grandparents and a few of the aunties will like to see it.

I especially like it and have LOVED re-discovering my beautiful children's births, set-backs, firsts and every other cute thing they do! Now the trick will be remembering to back these up!

Here are their links:
Connor
Abi
Carly

3 comments:

koryandkatie said...

What a great idea!! And what cute little "blog headers" they all have!!

Heather said...

Yay, I'm loving all these cute blogs about the kids. Great idea!

Emilee said...

Wow you have been so busy!! What a great idea- a perfect way to keep a history for them. You are impressive!!