Thursday, July 19, 2007

For Posterity

I once was great at writing down every teeny tiny detail of Connor's pregnancy and life...and then it was all lost when the hard drive crashed.

I was once great at writing down every detail of Abi's pregnancy and birth...and then it was all lost when the laptop crashed.

So for the last little while I have rummaged through old notes, medical records and everything else I could find and started re-writing their histories and starting one for Carly.

I know this will most likely not interest any of you, however, I think the grandparents and a few of the aunties will like to see it.

I especially like it and have LOVED re-discovering my beautiful children's births, set-backs, firsts and every other cute thing they do! Now the trick will be remembering to back these up!

Here are their links:
Connor
Abi
Carly

3 comments:

Katie said...

What a great idea!! And what cute little "blog headers" they all have!!

Heather B said...

Yay, I'm loving all these cute blogs about the kids. Great idea!

Emilee said...

Wow you have been so busy!! What a great idea- a perfect way to keep a history for them. You are impressive!!