Friday, August 17, 2007

Sittin' on the Toilet

Just another late night, sitting on the toilet here in the hall waiting for the rattle doll to stop making it's noises.

Can I just tell you about the most wonderful day I have had!?! (Todd's on the other hand started out pretty rough)

Miranda and Sami came and picked the kids and I up around 10am. We went to the Waikiki Aquarium where the kids enjoyed themselves enough. Of course, the fish would probably been very boring to them (and me) if they hadn't seen Finding Nemo three hundred times. Miranda held Connor up to the glass and said, "Look Connor, there's Dory." He kept saying "Dory" but didn't really catch on that she was in the tank, and then you heard a great yell of "Dory!!!!" He finally realized that she was swimming around in there!
Then we ate lunch, took some home to Todd...who was abandoned at home to do homework. Took a little trip to the mall and Wal-Mart and then brought the kids home.

THE FUN PART REALLY BEGINS NOW!!! After we came home, I got the two little ones fed and diapers changed. We left Connor, Sami and Abi with Todd and went to Tip 'n Toe nails for pedicures!!! This was to be my official last girls night out with my many wonderful girlfriends here in Hawaii. The pedicures were fabulous. I got my toes painted this great purple color with white and green flowers on the big toes with a pretty jewel in the center of the flower. So girly!!!!!
Afterwards we went to dinner at Spaghetti Factory....no need to guess what I got (if you are a regular to this blog). Dinner lasted two talkative hours! So blissful. When we returned home Connor and Abi were both already asleep. Connor did wake up though because the guys (Mano & Max came and helped to relieve Todd) were watching a manly movie (The Mummy) and the loud noises frightened my sweet little boy.

So the kids, Miranda and I went into another room to watch a more mellow show..."High School Musical 2" Loved it! Show me those jazz hands if you liked it (I love cheesy shows).

Connor is laying on the bed talking to himself...it may be a long night until I fall asleep. I could just keep writing about nothing until he falls asleep, but I wouldn't want to put any of you through that. Sleep well (I hope you actually get some sleep tonight, Heather).

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Haha, funny you mention it. It's 2 a.m. and I CAN'T sleep, but Kat has convinced me to take Tylenol p.m., and it should kick in any minute.:)

The pedicures and dinner were wonderful! I'm jealous you got to see HS Musical...my brother got to be an extra in it!

HeatherB said...

I have so much sympathy for you right now. Moving is awful. Especially when you have to sell off your stuff piece by piece. Poor Connor. Whenever Grace acts up (which, lets be honest, is often) I still blame it on the move and the in-between stage we are still in. No fun.
I am so glad you guys had fun on the girls night. I wish I could have been there. I will have to check out HSM2. The older I get the more I love cheese. :)