Brooke had this on her blog and I LOVE word games (scrabble, scattergories, crossword puzzles). Thanks for something to bide the time (like I need something to bide the time).
SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up!
Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your Name: Melody
1. Famous Singer/Band: Madonna
2. 4 letter word: milk
3. Street: Morning Dew Drive
4. Color: Magenta
5. Gifts/Presents: Money
6. Vehicle: Mini-van
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Miniature Spoons
8. Boy Name: Mark
9. Girl Name: Milly
10. Movie Title: Monsters Inc.
11. Drink: Mr. Pibb
12. Occupation: Mathematician
13. Flower: Morning Glory
14. Celebrity: Mariah Carey
15. Magazine: Mode
16. U.S. City: Manti
17. Pro Sports Teams: Mavericks
18. Fruit: Melon
19. Reason for Being Late: Mad
20. Something You Throw Away: Mail
21. Things You Shout: Move it!!!
22. Cartoon Character: Mickey Mouse
23. Something You Wear: Mittens
24. Food: Mexican
25. Something Found in a Bathroom: Make-up
So if you have the urge to fill this out, go for it! :)