Both Cami & Angie tagged me with the same thing, so here it goes:
1. I thoroughly enjoy organizing and rearranging things. For example. just yesterday I re-organized all of the kids drawers, just for fun. Today I plan on tackling the bathroom vanity. Give me a drawer, pantry, room, basket, whatever and I will re-organize it.
2. I had such lofty dreams of what I would be like as a mom when I was younger. I have not lived up to my own expectations and sometimes get really down on myself. Hopefully my kids won't be too tainted. However, through it all I still LOVE being a mom and adore my kids.
3. I love to read, but don't very often. I tend to get sucked into a good book to the extent that I neglect everything and everyone. NOT good! So even though reading is good for our minds, it isn't good for my family. I cannot put the book down until I have completed it. It kind of bothers me that I read this way. Why can't I just enjoy the book chapter by chapter and let it last for a while. Why feel rushed?
4. Each night before I go to bed I do a crossword puzzle. The book is tucked nicely in my nigthstand with a pencil and waiting for me to grab it every night before my head hits the pillow. It's a great way for me to calm down and do something that makes me feel smarter (their the easy puzzles).
5. (Please don't think ill of me for this one) I nurse for selfish reasons only. I believe that the happiest baby is a formula fed baby. At least mine are. They sleep longer, they fuss less and you don't have to guess if they are fed enough. I nurse because it helps me to drop my baby weight more quickly and the hormones keep me happy and I can avoid the whole "blue" thing. The other reason I like to nurse is because it guarantees me time to just sit down and do nothing for about 30 minutes every 2-3 hours of the day (I needed a reason to be lazy). As I type this Carly is latched on a happily sucking away. I didn't get to nurse long with Abi and saw these differences right away.
6. I am a muncher. I would rather just munch all day long. I will eat a meal, when it's placed in front of me. But if I had the option (and the metabolism) I would have a donut (or some pastry) and chocolate milk for breakfast, tuna and crackers for lunch, nachos for dinner and in between the "meals" nibble on some white chocolate covered pretzels, sip on a caffeine-free cherry pepsi (do they make that? I've been caffeine free for three weeks now) and nosh on some other un-healthy junk food. On occasion I would enjoy a nice relish tray or fruit (dipped in caramel).
So, now I will tag Nikki, Angie B., Miranda, Emilee, Ashley, & Brittany
1.The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about.
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules