Friday, September 12, 2008

My Mornings


They are most often times spent tending to the needs of these five little kids. Aren't they a good looking group?

That would be five children under the age of four. Let's just say I have learned a lot about myself these last few weeks.

I have a lot to improve upon. I've learned many good lessons.

Connor told his new little buddy the other day, "Stop helping me". This is a phrase that he hears from me often. Connor's idea of helping always causes more work for me. I should find a new way of distracting Connor instead of asking him to stop helping me.

Connor has also taught little buddy how to use his hands as transformers. It's hilarious. I will have to post a video someday.

The little missy is so busy and walking along everything, my fat little chub-a-lub has picked up on it and is starting to cruise everywhere too. It's so cute.

Thanks to all of you who made awesome comments about what to do on Sunday's with the kids. Todd and I speak in church this Sunday and it will be fun to try these new techniques, although I am sure the kids will be very different for my mom and my sister than they are for Todd and I.

4 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Hey Mel !! I love reading about your family ... so cute. Just was thinking about you - miss and love.

The Reading Armadillo said...

I love that picture of all the kids together. I just have to say how grateful I am that you let Scooter and Mimi into your home everyday. I know it must be so hard with five kids, but you make it look easy. Scooter absolutely loves you and is so sad on the days we don't come. Thanks for all you do! (the transformer hands have been a real kick with my family!)

Angie said...

You are a brave busy woman!! I don't think there's anything you can do.

Angie said...

Can't do, Can't do!!!! Sorry, I hit submit before I proof read.