Friday, May 29, 2009

I Won!!!!

So, the results are in and I have won an incredible package of scrapbooking supplies from Twiddle Thumbs!

This is the layout that I submitted:


My favorite part of all of this is that, when we left Hawaii I had to leave behind all of the many years worth of scrapbooking supplies I had collected. Since we have been back, I have bought my self a cutting thing and some adhesive. My sister gave me some paper and I am always using her stuff. So, now I get to start building up my supplies again.

Oh, and maybe even make an album for Carly. Seeing as how Connor has 2, Abi has 1 and Carly has none.

Thanks to you for voting!

3 comments:

Becca said...

YAY!

Nichole Burbank said...

congrats!!!

The Reading Armadillo said...

Congrats! I tried to vote twice but it wouldn't let me. I'm glad you won.