Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vote For Me

Don't feel like you have to, but do.

I was on one of my favorite blogs the other day and she was giving away a KILLER scrapbooking package to whomever creates the cutest scrapbook page (I was afraid Amanda or Brooke would enter and then I would NEVER have a chance). Then her favorite choices would be entered in a contest, and the winner of her viewers choice would get said package.  I read her blog this morning and there were my beautiful little babes eyes staring back at me saying "look at me...I'm so cute."  I am so excited.

The girls I am up against have, let's face it, awesome pages. I need all the help I can get here.

So, do you wanna see what I am up against? Feel like rockin' the vote?

Go here.

And not to butter ya'll up or nothin', but I have to thank you for all of the ideas and compliments about body image. I failed to mention that the me in the current pictures is also 13 pounds heavier than the precious ones. That's a lot of fat to chew. The invitation to fitness classes...I'll be there on Thursdays! Cutting back on sugar intake...I'll try...Taking soda out of my diet....hmm......how about cut it back to one a day?

My sister just purchased this DVD by Jillian from The Biggest Loser. I'm going to give that one a try for a while. I'll let you know how it goes.

I love you girls! I am glad to know we are all in the same boat. There's stuff we are trying to work on and it's good to have friends to back you up. I admire you all and think you are some of God's most beautiful creations.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for you...and no, not just because you told me...yours WAS TOTALLY the cutest!=D

Nicole said...

Voted for you. It really was the cutest. Good luck, that really is a great package to win. You do look great too, I feel like I keep about 10 lbs with everybaby I have. I'm tellin ya, after this baby though, I better get my act together it's probobly that darn Dr. Pepper!

Emilee said...

Doesn't a soda a day keep the grumpies away? I voted for you!

Janel Ruzzi said...

I hope you win...I voted for you too!